The Henry Shaw House was built by a wealthy fur trader in 1837. Some of the many changes included addition of a carriage house, an in-ground pool, and a process of restoration that began in 1991.
The present owner originally owned the home from 1991-1997 and repurchased it in early 2009, creating a beautiful home for himself and his father, who is now retired. It has become “the family home” and the extended family gathers here nearly every Sunday for dinner.
The neighborhood has immensely enjoyed watching this grand home regain its original glory.