Every May a nominating committee solicits Corn Hill residents and property owners for individuals interested in serving on the Corn Hill Neighbors Association Board of Directors. Each year, elections are held for half the board seats and the term of office for those elected is two years. This process ensures that the board maintains a certain level of experience each year. New board members are elected at the September General Meeting and seated at the October Board of Director’s Meeting, when the board elects its Executive Committee of President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. The position of Assistant Treasurer does not need to be served by a board member and is appointed at this time.
CHNA Board of Directors 2021 – 2022
Board of Directors Expectations
- Directors are expected to actively participate on at least one committee either as a chairperson, an ad hoc member, or as a liaison.
- Directors are expected to take initiative and to provide leadership.
- Directors are expected to share their expertise with the association, including advice, contacts and other resources.
- Directors are expected to be accessible by phone and/or E-mail to other directors as needed.
- Directors are expected to contribute multiple hours per month in working for and in carrying out the activities of the association.
- Directors are expected to fulfill their commitments to the association within agreed upon deadlines.
- Directors are expected to work for the good of the community without regard to any personal financial or monetary gain.
- Directors are expected to hold in confidence any information given to them in their capacity as a director.
- Directors are expected to be loyal to the association.
Expectations of Directors of the CHNA Board Approved June 2011
Interested in being or nominating a board member? Email [email protected].