What makes Corn Hill a wonderful place to live?
It is the many neighbor volunteers who give of their time and talents to the numerous committees and events in our neighborhood.
Below are the current volunteer opportunities available in the neighborhood. We are always looking for individuals who want to have some fun, meet great people, and make a difference.
If you are interested in volunteering, you can reach out to the chairperson of the committee or event via email or you can contact the Corn Hill office directly.
Corn Hill Arts Festival
The CHAF is a great way to start your volunteer experience in the neighborhood and meet your neighbors. There are always opportunities to work on either the Committee or volunteer the weekend of the Festival. Current CHAF Committee opportunities are:
- Artist Selection Chair: Works with artists jurors to select artists
- Food Chair: Coordinates Food Vendors
- Signage Chair: Organizes and Places Directional/Informational Signs
You can also be part of a committee or work on an activity such as:
- Street Manager: Guide and support the artists/vendors
- Security: Work with the RPD and security team
- Information: Answer questions and assist festival guests
- And many other opportunities.
Corn Hill Connections/Wellness Committee
The Wellness Committee’s Corn Hill Connection is a program for neighborhood volunteers to reach out and help Corn Hill residents in need of assistance during difficult times.
As a community volunteer, you may be called upon only once or twice a year to cook a meal, provide a ride to the doctor, help with grocery shopping, shovel a walkway, or other task. Corn Hill Connection’s goal is to provide what- ever support may be appropriate for those tough times that we all experience.
- Assistant Chair