The red Medina sandstone outer walls of this church are what remains of the Richardsonian Romanesque-style exterior of Corn Hill Methodist Episcopal Church, built in 1900. Due to declining membership, the United Methodist denomination donated the building to the African Methodist Episcopal denomination in 1969. Several suspicious fires damaged the building in 1970-71. After the last and most disastrous fire in August 1971, the handful of members left in the congregation banded together to build a new sanctuary within the surviving sandstone walls. The building now houses the End Time Deliverance Miracle Ministry.