| | Corn Hill Store

Corn Hill Potholes in Need of Repair

0 Flares Facebook 0 Twitter 0 Google+ 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×

potholeThis is an annual attempt to repair road faults after winter damage. Please pass along to others…
Rochester City Streets (including residential areas):

Potholes on City of Rochester streets should be reported to 311 (within the City limits) or 428-5990.

You can also report potholes to the City of Rochester using their finicky on-line form at the following link…

Interstate Expressways:

All area expressways and numbered routes are maintained by the New York State Department of Transportation.
To report potholes 24/7 on expressways, please use the NYS DOT toll-free hot-line: 1-800-POTHOLE (1-800-768-4653).

Monroe County (NOT residential and NOT expressways):

Note: Please do NOT use this reporting form to report potholes on expressways (104, 390, 490, 590, LOSP, or any road referred to by a route number: 15, 15A, 31, 33, etc.) or any residential streets within the City of Rochester.

You can call Monroe County Department of Transportation at 585 / 753-7700 or use the  online form at 24 hours a day, seven days a week to report potholes, malfunctioning traffic signals, missing or damaged signs, or other problems on Monroe County roadways.

If you are not sure of which roadways comprise the Monroe County highway system, please refer to our inventory listing.

Click link to view the list in PDF format