Calling All Artists!
The Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County wants you to decorate for the winter 2011-2012 season.
Large holiday or winter themed ornaments
We are looking for large holiday or winter themed ornaments that we can hang in the Arts Division and around the Central Library. By large, we mean three to five feet in diameter.
- Ornaments should be original, non-religious themed and made from light weight materials like Styrofoam, cardboard, Mylar, etc. Any electrified pieces must run on battery power.
- The artist is responsible for providing any extra batteries required.
- Weight limit could be up 5 pounds as these will hang from the ceiling.
- Works will be displayed from November 25th, 2001 through January 6, 2012.
How to Apply by November 11th
- Complete this form.
- Please submit the completed form and photos of your creation(s)
- on a flash drive to Nanci Nugent c/o Central Library-Art Division 115 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14604
- by email to [email protected] by November 11th.
All accepted works need to be dropped off in the Arts Division on November 14th.
Once the display is down, works may be picked up between Jan 7th and 9th.
For More Information
Please call 428-8140 for more details.