This meeting will be an open house forum with presentation boards, visual displays and pamphlets explaining the various elements of the design and construction phases. The design team will be on hand to help explain the proposed project, answer questions, and record public input.
The project includes the following:
- Preventative maintenance repairs to the Broad Street Bridge
- Localized full and partial depth deck repairs with a new asphalt overlay
- Rehabilitation to structural steel framing members
- Removal and replacement of curbs and sidewalk with geometric alterations of sidewalk widths.
- Placement of new striping patterns (incorporating bike lanes)
- Upgrades to the street lighting system
- Streetscape and Historic enhancements
PUBLIC INFO MEETING:
Monday, June 1, 5:00-8:00pm
Kate Gleason Auditorium
Rochester Central Library