Last month’s Gazette described the Adopt-a-Pot program which the Beautification Committee is hoping to expand this spring to include at least another 12 pots throughout our neighborhood.
If you would like to be a part of this project, please complete the following form.
- Pots, soil, and stones purchased by the Beautification Committee
- Sites for pots determined by CHBC in accordance with the city guidelines for pedestrian safety
- Pots will be set up and ready for planting by mid-May
- A May weekend will be chosen for pick-up of flowers and accent plants at Avery Mall.
- Joanie or Pete will contact you regarding your commitment, pot-site and flower pick-up.
- Questions regarding the project and/or your commitment?
- Email the Beautification Committee at: [email protected]
Thank you for Volunteering!