The 27th annual Corn Hill Holiday Tour of Homes will be held on Saturday, December 1, 2012.
The eight featured houses include:
- a gracious Eastlake Victorian home on tour for the first time,
- several historic Italianate Villa residences,
- a magnificent Greek Revival mansion/former museum,
- a 19th century Carriage House with a fascinating past,
- as well as two elegant, contemporary townhouses—all festively decorated for the holidays.
- In addition, the landmark Immaculate Conception Church on Lunsford Circle will serve as the gathering place and the Hervey Ely mansion at Livingston Park will host refreshments and carolers.
Ticket prices for the 9 a.m. and 12 noon tours remain at $22 and the ticket for the enhanced 4 p.m.
Candlelight Tour (which includes hors d’oeuvres, desserts, wine, hot wassail and live entertainment) is $28.
Tickets go on sale October 1st. Tickets usually sell out well in advance so place your order early.
Please visit the Corn Hill Holiday Tour of Home website to see the homes on this year’s tour.