The Communications Committee keeps neighbors and residents informed of all the happenings and news in and around Corn Hill. This committee manages: The Corn Hill Gazette, Corn Hill’s websites, a monthly email newsletter, and social media.
The Corn Hill Gazette
The official printed communications media of the association is the Corn Hill Gazette. It is published ten times a year under the direction of the editor on the first of each month except January and March. It includes neighborhood and community news, association notices, articles and listings of local businesses and real estate. The Corn Hill Gazette takes no paid advertising, is professionally printed and is mailed to each Corn Hill residence. There is no charge for Corn Hill residents.
Non Corn Hill residents may subscribe to the Corn Hill Gazette for $25/yr. Make check payable to Corn Hill Neighbors Association and mail to 133 S. Fitzhugh Street, Rochester, NY 14608.
To view earlier issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corn Hill Websites, Newsletter and Social Media
- cornhill.org – community website
- cornhillartsfestival.com – official website for the Corn Hill Arts Festival
- cornhillholidaytourofhomes.com – official website for the Corn Hill Holiday Tour of Homes
- store.cornhill.org – official online store for merchandise from the Corn Hill Arts Festival and Corn Hill Neighbors Association as well as tickets for the Corn Hill Holiday Tour of Homes
The Corn Hill Neighbors Association emails a monthly newsletter that recaps news and information as well as reminders about upcoming events. Click here to join the newsletter.
Corn Hill Arts Festival
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CornHillArtsFestival/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/CornHillArtFest
Communications Contact Information
- Gazette Editor: Judy Ekberg
- Assistant Gazette Editor: Pat Gately
- Website Editor: Brian Bigda
- Social Media: Elizabeth Brandt (Corn Hill)/Elaine Lennox (Arts Festival)
- Photography Assistant: Janet Mlinar
- Board Liaison: Nancy Bernola
Would You Like to Contact the Communications Committee?
Please contact us via our online form.